Regulatory Closure and Litigation / Negotiation Support
The work isn’t done when the remediation ends. There is typically a complex regulatory process to close out a site and get it delisted. In addition, our clients may have the opportunity to recover costs from other entities that may share a portion of the responsibility for the contamination.
We provide the necessary technical support to help our clients understand the regulatory process for obtaining a No Further Action determination or facilitating property transactions when contamination is present. We can also provide expert opinions or expert witness testimony during litigation.
We provide clients and legal counsel with technical support for a variety of environmental litigation issues and have extensive experience working with sites where multiple potentially responsible parties are involved.
Regulatory Compliance and Litigation / Negotiation Support services we provide include:
- Regulatory Strategy Development, Closure, and NFA Support
- CERCLA / RCRA / TSCA Compliance
- Dangerous Waste Assistance
- Insurance Defense and Coverage Support
- Cost Recovery and Allocation Support
- Consulting Expert Support
- Expert Witness Support and Testimony