Betsy is a Project Geologist who combines her extensive environmental research experience with excellent organizational and communication skills to provide outstanding environmental consulting services on EPI’s projects. Her experience includes providing due diligence services and environmental compliance audits, conducting soil and groundwater investigations, and sampling soil, groundwater, and air. She successfully coordinates subcontractors, manages field staff, and procures and maintains field equipment as part of EPI’s project team, building positive relationships with teaming partners and clients.
Proficiencies and Experience
- Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessments
- Soil and Groundwater Characterization, Investigation, and Assessments
- Remedial Investigation and Feasibility Studies
- UST Investigation, Decommissioning, and Remediation
- Environmental Information Management (EIM) System Data Management and Submittal