Brett is a senior environmental manager with 17 years of experience directing environmental compliance projects. He drives the development of EPI’s due diligence practice through strategic vision, leadership, and practice area expertise. A skilled communicator and self-starter with the passion and skills necessary to bridge the gap between technical ability and identifying and meeting the changing needs of our clients.
Proficiencies and Experience
- Pre-Purchase Due Diligence/Property Assessments
- Remedial Investigation and Feasibility Studies
- Cleanup Action Plan Development and Permitting
- Cost Estimating and PSA Support and Negotiation
- Soil and Groundwater Characterization, Investigation, and Assessments